Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
FFY 2011 Annual Progress and Services Report
accessible, management staff will work with the telecommunications staff to
connect the 800 Consent Unit line to staff’s cell and home phones.
B. Staffing Plan and Roles
Placement and Permanency Division
1) Executive Staff – Each manager in the Placement and Permanency Division,
as well as foster care licensing supervisors statewide, will be on duty.
2) Other Staff – Bargaining unit staff will be called into work as directed by the
Governor’s Office or to maintain any critical functions that cannot be
covered by management.
Field Operations Division
1) Executive Staff – Executive staff would remain available at their respective
offices or the alternative site listed in IVA above. Also, communication by
cell phone with the designated leadership staff will occur via a phone tree.
2) Other Staff – Other Management staff will report to designated field offices
unless directed to alternative sites. Bargaining Unit staff will be advised if
their designated offices are closed and to what alternative site to report for
Service Intervention Division
1) Executive Staff – will be available at their respective sites or designated
2) Other Staff – will report to designated sites as directed. Service Intervention
does not provide services directly to youth.
Division of Budget and Finance
1) Executive Staff – The Chief Financial Officer will coordinate all Disaster
Plan activity with their Divisions’ administrative and supervisory staff.
2) Other Staff – The Chief Financial Officer will coordinate all Disaster Plan
activity with other Department staff as needed.
Division of Child Protection
1) Executive Staff – Executive Staff will be available at their respective offices
or at the designated relocation sites.
2) Other Staff – Other staff will report to designated relocation sites unless
directed to alternate work sites. Bargaining unit staff will be advised of
office closures and if they are to be deployed to alternative work sites.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.