3 of 5 ILLINOIS HISTORIC PRESERVATION AGENCY
ILLINOIS MAIN STREET Drawn By
78 N. Williams Street
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
www.buildyourownmainstreet.OFFICE OF LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR PAT QUINN com
One Old State Capitol Plaza Springfield, Illinois 62701 217.782.4836
BUILD YOUR OWN ILLINOIS MAIN STREET
www.buildyourownmainstreet.com www.illinois-history.gov www.illinoismainstreet.org
1. Cut out Sides and Rear.
2. Fold all dotted lines.
3. Glue tabs L, M, N, and O to create the rectangular building.
4. Glue tabs P, Q, R, and S together to create a base.
To Attach Sides and Rear to Front:
4. Glue Pediment tabs G and H at corresponding letters on Entry.
Cut out Pediment Piece. Fold all dotted lines. 9. Cut out Columns and fold all dotted lines to form hollow tubes.
2. Glue tabs marked G together and tabs marked H together. 10. Glue tabs K1 and K2 to inside of respective Column.
Slip tabs E1, E2, F1, and F2 through slits in Entry and glue to back side. 11. Glue columns at area indicated on Entry with white circles and lines.
Cut out Cornice and fold all dotted lines.
Glue Cornice tabs marked I together.
7. Tabs marked J attach to inside of Cornice to form ends.
Glue Cornice over image of cornice on the Front piece at location I.
To Attach Pediment, Cornice, and Columns:
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.