5 of 10 ILLINOIS HISTORIC PRESERVATION AGENCY
ILLINOIS MAIN STREET Drawn By
www.buildyourownmainstreet.OFFICE OF LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR PAT QUINN com
One Old State Capitol Plaza Springfield, Illinois 62701 217.782.4836
BUILD YOUR OWN ILLINOIS MAIN STREET
Rear Wing Gable Rear Wing Left
To create Rear Wing of building and add Rear Wing Roof:
1. Cut out Rear Wing Gable/ Rear Wing Left and Rear Wing Right and fold all dotted lines.
2. Glue tab H to Rear Wing Gable.
3. Glue tabs I and J to Rear Wall of main block
4. Cut out Rear Wing Roof and fold all dotted lines.
5. Glue Rear Wing Roof to Rear Wing using tabs K1, K2, L1, L2, M1, and M2.
6. Glue Rear Wing Roof to Main Roof using tabs N1and N2.
7. Glue corners of bottom tabs together to create a base.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.