The following pages are an excerpt from the Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois and History of Kane County (1904), pages 698-724.
Information on St. Charles Township begins on page 718.
The complete book is available online from the Internet Archive at
Materials in this collection are made available by St. Charles Public Library. To request reproductions or inquire about permissions, contact: St. Charles Public Library, One South 6th Avenue, St. Charles, IL 60174; Phone 630-584-0076. Please cite the item title and collection name.