Office of the Illinois State Treasurer
Judy Baar Topinka
Invitation for Bids
October 27, 2006
The Office of the Illinois State Treasurer is issuing this Invitation for Bids to purchase equipment required for many areas and purposes within the office.
II. Mandatory Requirements:
• Ability to provide the required items;
• Pricing submitted on the provided spreadsheet; and
• Delivery lead time. (Lead time is defined as the time period between notification to the selected vendor and the expected delivery date. Generally lead times up to two weeks will be considered acceptable. However, the Treasurer reserves the right to modify this determination.)
III. Contents of Bids:
Each bid must contain the following:
A. A cover letter with the following information:
1. The name, address, e-mail address (if available) and telephone number of the person or persons available for contact concerning your bid and who is authorized to make representations on behalf of you or your organization.
2. A statement indicating that, with the submission of your bid, you understand that you are making an offer to the Illinois State Treasurer that is binding from the bid opening date of November 13, 2006 until December 13, 2006.
B. Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope or package bearing the title “State Treasurer’s Office Invitation for Bids for Computer Equipment.” The package must include five (5) copies of the bid.