1 of 5
25 South Square, Jacksonville, IL
1. Cut out Entry piece.
2. Cut out area marked with red “X”.
3. Fold all dotted lines.
4. Glue tabs A, B, C and D to create recessed entry.
5. Entry ceiling will be curve to match arches at doorways.
6. Cut out Front Piece. Fold all dotted lines.
7. Glue tabs E, F, and G on Entry to back side of Front.
To Make Recessed Entrance and Finish Front:
1. Be careful to cut around all tabs.
2. Dotted lines are to be folded. Green dotted lines
and green letters should be folded backward. Red
dotted lines and red letters should be folded forward.
3. Letters indicate how pieces should fit together.
TIP: Lightly score dotted lines before cutting piece out
to make folding easier.
View of complete model
Glue Storefront Cornice Here
Glue Upper Cornice Here
25 S. SQUARE, JACKSONVILLE, IL
BUILD YOUR OWN ILLINOIS MAIN STREET
ILLINOIS HISTORIC PRESERVATION AGENCY
1 Old State Capitol Plaza Springfield, IL 62701 217.782.4836
ILLINOIS MAIN STREET
OFFICE OF LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR PAT QUINN
To Add Upper and Storefront Cornices
1. Cut out both Cornice pieces and fold all dotted lines.
2. Glue Upper Cornice tabs H and I together to form a square tube.
3. Glue the Upper Cornice onto the Front at location indicated. The blank tabs will glue
to the sides.
4. Glue Storefront Cornice tab J and area indicated K onto the Front at location indicated.
See Image of Installed Storefront Cornice to right below.